Highlights from the November 2018 issue:
- Truck and Chassis Roundup: What’s new—or different—for 2019 in trucks and chassis? Get the details in our coverage of the annual NTEA Truck Product Conference.
- NTDA Convention report: A record-setting trailer market doesn’t mean dealers can coast on their successes. Find out what the top performers do to keep their edge in our coverage of the National Trailer Dealers Association 28th Annual Convention.
Editorial: Victory over FET?
Truck Product Conference report:
- Ford’s shifting focus fuels truck innovations
- Freightliner Custom Chassis strengthens lineup
- Freightliner adds options for upfitters
- Mitsubishi Fuso details FE, FG Series specs
- GM Fleet highlights new upcoming trucks, tools
- Hino updates XL Series, COEs, online resources
- International highlights MV changes, new CV series
- Isuzu rolling out new equipment for 2019-20
- Mercedes-Benz growing Sprinter lineup, features
- Western Star updates vocational offerings
- Peterbilt introduces updates
National Trailer Dealers Association convention report:
- Breaking records: 2018 NTDA Convention reflects market strength
- Financial planning: Wealth advisors provide trailer dealers with tips, tricks for navigating FET, new tax laws
- Exit strategy: Don’t gamble with your business—start planning now for the inevitable sale or family succession
- ATA chief talks trade, vehicle autonomy, taking action
- GHG 2, CARB and trailer regs: Who knows?
- ‘It’s all about the people’—Keizer Companies’ success grows from deep family roots
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archive.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.