SAF-HOLLAND recently introduced HOLLAND True Lube grease and the HOLLAND PH-405 pintle hook.
The company said its True Lube grease, which is formulated specifically for HOLLAND landing gear, maintains “true, optimized performance” through:
- Wide –40ºF to 150ºF operating temperature range ensures crank operation
- Formula stability provides consistent smooth operation
- Corrosion and oxidation protection protect gears from corrosion
- Oil bleed control reduces oil leaks and prevents grease hardening
- Salt water resistance enables it to last in harsh coastal environments
- Anti-wear and load carrying prevents gear and screw damage under heavy loads
- High-tech formula provides optimal performance efficiency
- True Lube is available in 5-gallon pails, 14-ounce tubes, and 120-pound drums.
The PH-405 pintle hook is an improvement on the proven PH-400 pintle hook, SAF-HOLLAND said.
The hook is manufactured with austenitic manganese steel for enhanced wear and is designed to work harder at contact surfaces with the drawbar. It’s used with two3/8-inch drawbars on heavy-duty ‘A’ train (converter dolly) double and triple applications for bulk liquids, dry bulk, aggregates and quarry materials.
The long-life, rigid-mount design with an eight-bolt mounting pattern is compatible with the PH-400 model, and the Premier 2400, 100-4, and 470 models.
Backed by a two-Year Warranty, the PH-405 pintle hook can be used with or without air chamber.