The National Truck Equipment Association recently acknowledged the newest and renewing members of its Member Verification Program who are “leading the industry to excellence.”
The MVP designation informs fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs that these equipment manufacturers and distributors have implemented specific business and quality standards, and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of March 31)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Cherokee Truck Equipment LLC (Mableton, Georgia)
- Galion-Godwin Truck Body (Dundee, Ohio)
- Grote Industries (Madison, Indiana)
- Strong’s Enterprise Inc./Strong’s Truck & Van (Riverside, California)
- ABS Storage Products Inc. (Detroit, Michigan)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Ankeny, Iowa)
- Brake & Clutch Inc. (Salem, Massachusetts)
- Cherokee Truck Equipment LLC (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Curry Supply Co. (Martinsburg, Pennsylvania)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment Co. LLC (Cinnaminson, New Jersey)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Quincy, Illinois)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (Flint, Michigan)
- OEM Systems LLC (Okarche, Oklahoma)
- O.J. Watson Company Inc. (Denver, Colorado)
- R/S Godwin Truck Body Co. LLC (Ivel, Kentucky)
- Southern Coach (Kernersville, North Carolina)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge—NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members.
Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.