The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) recently acknowledged the newest companies to earn MVP status through its Member Verification Program, which recognizes the top truck equipment manufacturers and distributors.
Companies with MVP status implemented specific business and quality standards, and comply with federal regulations, helping raise the standard of industry excellence for all fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs.
The newest MVP members are Crysteel Truck Equipment Inc. (Lake Crystal MN), HP Fairfield (Skowhegan ME), Knapheide Truck Equipment Center Charleston (Ladson SC), Prime Time SV (Elkhart IN), Reading Truck Equipment (Nashville TN) and Utility Equipment Service Inc. (Spring Hill TN).
MVP renewals include:
· Adrian Steel Co. (Adrian MI)
· BrandFX Body Co./Gem Top (Fort Worth TX)
· Demers Ambulances (Beloeil, Quebec)
· Fontaine Modification Co. (Charlotte NC)
· General Body Mfg. Co. of Texas (Houston TX)
· HA Dehart & Son (Thorofare NJ)
· Intercon Truck Equipment Inc. (Aston PA)
· J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers Div. Somerset Welding & Steel Inc. (Somerset PA)
· Knapheide Truck Equipment–Southwest (Red Oak TX)
· Manning Equipment LLC (Louisville KY)
· Masterack (Kansas City MO)
· Masterack (Wentzville MO)
· Palmer Power & Truck Equipment (Indianapolis IN)
· ProAir LLC (Elkhart IN)
· Reading Truck Equipment (Bowmansville PA)
· Rugby Mfg. Co. (Rugby ND)
· Special Fleet Service Inc. (Harrisonburg VA)
· Supreme Midwest (Goshen IN)
· Summit Truck Bodies LLC (Wathena KS)
The NTEA encourages its current distributor and manufacturer members to apply for MVP status at any time. There’s no charge because NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members.
Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term.
To renew, MVP members must document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply.