Because “standards don’t raise themselves,” NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations, the work truck association emphasized in announcing its latest roster update.
New MVP members (since Jan. 1, 2022)
- Enoven Truck Body + Equipment (Redding, California)
- Scelzi Enterprises Inc. (Shafter, California)
- Brake & Clutch Inc. (Salem, Massachusetts)
- Clark Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Crawfordsville, Indiana)
- Link Mfg. Ltd. (Sioux Center, Iowa)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (Flint, Michigan)
- OEM Systems LLC (Okarche, Oklahoma)
- R/S-Godwin Truck Body Co. LLC (Allen, Kentucky)
- TODCO (Marion, Ohio)
- Washington Auto Carriage (Spokane Valley, Washington)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge: NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members.
Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.