The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) recently acknowledged the newest companies to earn MVP status through its Member Verification Program, which recognizes the top truck equipment manufacturers and distributors.
Companies with MVP status implemented specific business and quality standards, and comply with federal regulations, helping raise the standard of industry excellence for all fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs.
The current MVP listing features 273 companies.
The newest MVP members are Industrial Truck Bodies (Santa Maria CA), Life Line Emergency Vehicles (Sumner IA), Marion Body Works (Marion WI), Mike Albert Sales and Service (Evendale OH), Royal Truck Body-Arizona (Mesa AZ) and TiNik Incorporated (Okland IA).
Renewed MVP companies
- Ace Truck Equipment – Zanesville, Ohio
- AEV Inc/American Emergency Vehicles – Jefferson NC
- American Eagle Accessories Group – Garner IA
- American Equipment & Trailer, Inc – Amarillo TX
- American Equipment & Trailer, Inc-Lubbock – Lubbock TX'
- Casper’s Truck Equipment – Appleton WI
- Cliffside Body Corp. – Fairview NJ
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment Co LLC – Smithfield RI
- General Truck Equipment & Trailer Sales – Jacksonville FL
- Godwin Manufacturing Co, Inc – Dunn NC
- Intercon Truck Equipment of Baltimore – Joppa MD
- Interstate Truck Equipment – College Park GA
- Kansas Truck Equipment Co Inc – Wichita KS
- Knapheide Truck Equipment – Orlando FL
- Koenig Body and Equipment, Inc – Peoria IL
- Lee Transport Equipment – Columbia SC
- Levan Machine & Truck Equipment – Fleetwood PA
- Mastercraft Truck Equipment – Aurora CO
- Nichol’s Fleet Equipment – Chattanooga TN
- Ohnsorg Truck Bodies – Belle Plaine MN
- Ox Bodies, Inc – Fayette AL
- Phoenix USA, Inc – Cookeville TN
- Robert Green Truck Division Inc – Rock Hill NY
- Rockport Commercial Vehicles – Elkhart IN
- Scelzi Enterprises Inc – Fresno CA
- Switch-N-Go – Hadley PA
- VMAC – Nanaimo, British Columbia
- West-Mark – Ceres CA
The NTEA encourages its current distributor and manufacturer members to apply for MVP status at any time. There’s no charge because NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members.
Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term.
To renew, MVP members must document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply.