Wil-Ro Inc. posted record bookings and deliveries in the first quarter, according to the Tennessee-based truck body manufacturer. This success was partly due to increased chassis supply and the company's efforts to stabilize the supply chain, Wil-Ro noted in a Q1 update.
Wil-Ro also expanded its Distributor Network, adding six new partners in the West and Southeast. This growth represents a 22% increase compared to the previous quarter, bringing the total number of distributor partners to 32 across the United States.
Six New Distributors / Dealer Partners – Q1 2023 include:
- All Out Custom Truck & Body – Richland Hills, Texas
- H & H Fabrication – East Helena, Montana
- Industrial Welding Supply – Sterling, Colorado
- Lawrence Trailer and Truck Equipment – Roanoke, Virginia
- Mountainland Truck Outfitters – Provo, Utah
- Phoenix Conversions – Knoxville, Tennessee
“Our continued growth in the West and the Southeast is a testament to the quality and durability of our products, as well as our team's hard work and dedication,” said Katelyn McGuire, director of sales, Wil-Ro, Inc. “We're excited to continue expanding our footprint in these regions and bringing the benefits of Wil-Ro's products to more customers.”
In addition to the new partnerships, three new distributors will receive TerraRover trailers alongside Wil-Ro truck bodies. TerraRover Overland Company launched in 2022 to cater to the growing market of off-road and adventure enthusiasts.
“Our team had a tremendous experience at this year's NTEA Work Truck Show, meeting numerous customers and hosting prospects at our booth,” said Jim Lawrence, sales account manager, Wil-Ro Inc. “The tradeshow drew record attendance, reflecting a full recovery from COVID-19 industry challenges.”
Wil-Ro will be a returning exhibitor at NATDA Truck Show in August in Nashville, Tennessee.
Wil-Ro also reported that several team members have been appointed to board positions, including:
- NTEA Generation Next - Gianna D'Aloia, Supply Chain Leader, Wil-Ro, Inc.
- NATDA Women in the Trailer Industry Committee - Katlyn McGuire, Director of Sales, Wil-Ro, Inc.
- Sumner Prevention Coalition and Gallatin Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors - Ashley Freeman, Chief People Officer, Wil-Ro, Inc.
Looking ahead in 2023 and beyond, Wil-Ro noted its ongoing commitment to innovation, and the body manufacturer will be seeking partnerships with electric vehicle companies to provide lightweight solutions for its products. The company contends that investing in the latest technology and equipment will allow it to continue providing its customers with high-quality products and services.