Highlights from the April 2019 issue:
The Work Truck Show continues to set records for attendance, exhibitors, education sessions and networking opportunities. See the highlights, including the latest in trucks, bodies and truck equipment in next month’s coverage.
The team at Mickey Truck Bodies didn’t realize how make-do their liftgate installation process was until they built a dedicated liftgate facility. Improved efficiency has also led to new opportunities.
The ATA Technology and Maintenance Council Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is where suppliers and end users meet to dig deep into equipment details. Go “Beyond the Frontier of Maintenance” with our coverage.
NTEA 2019 Work Truck Show Coverage:
- Rose: Tremendous potential for electric trucks, but…
- Godwin Group, Morgan Olson earn innovation awards
- The ABCs of Lightweighting
- International Truck launches partner program for upfitters
- Buyers upgrades SnowDogg, SaltDogg products, website
- Stellar introduces aluminum crane for mechanics trucks
- HVAC system for VMAC Multifunction eliminates jobsite truck idling
- Reading Truck Body celebrates 40 years of aluminum
- UltimateFX: All-composite service body from Brand FX
- KEITH introduces WalkBox, a horizontal unloader for chassis-cabs
- Spartan intros EV platforms, last-mile grocery truck body
- Nissan, Habitat for Humanity build the Ultimate Work Titan
Technology & Maintenance Council Coverage:
- Trucks, trucking for techies
- Wabash: MSC tech ‘on track’ for success
- P.S.I. releases flexible new tire pressure monitoring system
- Strick reveals industry’s first fiberglass reinforced composite dry van model
- CIMC expands chassis production, sets records in 2018 with 53% gain
- Truck-Lite rolls out second-gen Road Ready system
- Great Dane launches ‘Great Doesn’t Stop’ campaign
- Ancra Cargo adds automated trailer decking system
- PCT intros ‘transformational’ trailer telematics platforms
- Hyundai Translead launches enhanced refrigerated trailer
- Dana intros Spicer Trac-Lok limited-slip differential for medium duty
- Dana takes top stake in heavy-duty hybrid systems designer Hyliion
- TMC report finds costs of repairs increasing
- Mitchell 1 enhances TruckSeries with 1Search Plus
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archive.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.