Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has recognized 34 companies with the ranking of platinum in the channel partner program of its Premier Distributor Program.
This year, Platinum status recognizes those distributors who have placed in the top 10 percent of the comprehensive Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network, which covers the United States and Canada.
“We’re happy to recognize the 34 platinum members of the Bendix Premier Distributor Program,” said Bob Johnson, Bendix vice president for aftermarket sales and marketing. “These members share the Bendix commitment of providing the heavy-duty aftermarket with the most advanced active safety technology available. Our collaborative partnership with these leading distributors provides an important pipeline to fleets and owner-operators who are looking to increase highway safety and ROI on safety technology investments.”
Distributor performance is evaluated in six key business performance areas. All distributors in the Bendix network earn scores that place them in one of four categories: bronze, silver, gold, or platinum. The highest scoring distributors are rewarded on a sliding scale with enhanced support from Bendix. The program benefits Bendix as well, by strengthening the manufacturer’s channel partner relationships through improved, two-way communication and clearly defined annual expectations.
This year’s Bendix platinum distributors are:
- Brooks Range Supply, Inc. – Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
- Butler Machinery Company – Fargo, N.D.
- Capitol Clutch & Brake, Inc. – West Sacramento, Calif.
- Carolina Rim & Wheel Co. – Charlotte, N.C.
- CBS Parts Ltd. – British Columbia, Canada
- Cook Brothers Truck Parts – Binghamton, N.Y.
- Cross Truck Equipment – Canton, Ohio
- Cumberland Truck Equipment Co. – Carlisle, Pa.
- Drake Supply Company Inc. – City of Industry, Calif.
- Drive Train Industries, Inc. – Denver, Colo.
- Dutch Gosnell Manufacturing & Supply, Inc. – Lafayette, La.
- First Call Truck Parts – Tallahassee, Fla.
- Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Franklin Truck Parts, Inc. – Commerce, Calif.
- Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Interstate Turbo Supply – Commerce, Colo.
- Macpek Inc. – Quebec, Canada
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
- Northern Virginia Supply Inc. – Springfield, Va.
- Orlando Truck Parts – Orlando, Fla.
- Ott’s Friction Supply Inc. – Portland, Ore.
- Parts for Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Perfection Equipment Company – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Plaza Fleet Parts – St. Louis, Mo.
- Point Spring & Driveshaft Co. – Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Potter Webster Company Inc. – Portland, Ore.
- Power and Transmission, Inc. – Fairbanks, Alaska
- San Antonio Brake & Clutch Service – San Antonio, Texas
- Superior Distributors, Inc. – Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Total Truck Parts, Inc. – West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Triple “R” Truck Parts – Eddystone, Pa.
- Truck Parts & Equipment, Inc. – Wichita, Kan.
- Westpac Heavy Duty Inc. – Phoenix, Ariz.