J.W. Speaker has introduced the new Model 9600 POD Light Series drop-in replacement headlight , designed to provide exceptional visibility, durability and longevity compared to stock headlamps. With plug-and-play functionality and optional SmartHeat technology to de-ice lenses, the Model 9600 POD Light is a top-of-the-line upgrade for Peterbilt 388, 389 and 567 on-highway, vocational and medium-duty trucks.
“It’s one thing to be seen, it’s another thing to see clearly. J.W. Speaker’s Peterbilt customers have been asking for both in a replacement headlight and we’re proud to say that we’ve delivered both in our new Model 9600 POD light. This new technology offers more than just an iconic look—it provides superior performance,” said Tim Speaker, CEO at J.W. Speaker. “Drivers will appreciate enhanced safety benefits of the new Model 9600 POD Light while giving their Peterbilt truck a distinctive look.”
The Model 9600 POD Light provides many advanced features designed to improve visibility, safety, versatility, durability and design. Features include:
- High and low beam delivering an exceptional punch and spread down the road
- Front position and turn signal optics with a unique “blade” design giving Peterbilt rigs a unique, signature look
- Integrates seamlessly with all exiting functions on select Peterbilt trucks
- Rugged durability with military-grade polycarbonate housing
- DOT compliant features, including high beam, low beam, front position, side marker, side reflector, and turn signal
- Built-in Bi-LED allows for easy toggling between high and low beams
- Optional SmartHeat technology melts snow and ice off the lens surface for safer driving in wintry conditions
- Plug-and-play functionality for Peterbilt heavy-duty truck models with select POD-style headlights
For more information on the new Model 9600 POD Light, visit the J.W. Speaker website here.