The new drop-in replacement for 4-inch, round LED lights features three programmable strobe patterns comes in blue and green, and is available with SmartHeat, which enables year-round use while providing superior visibility, extreme durability and unmatched longevity, the company said.
Rear-end crashes are the most common type of collision, with roughly 1.7 million rear-end collisions in the US each year, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Model 234 Flash tail lights provide two-, four- and six-strobe patterns that allow the user to activate simultaneous or alternating flash patterns, and a two-in-one dual function strobe.
“Model 234 is our newest offering of LED tail lights to have SmartHeat technology to de-ice lenses,” said Tim Speaker, CEO at JW Speaker. “As lighting technologies have advanced, it was important to continue refining our existing lighting to ensure that all vehicles have access to the latest and most effective lighting technologies, regardless of the vehicle they are driving. We are proud to continue our commitment of creating safer driving experiences on and off the road.”
Model 234 Flash meets safety standards, including the United States Department of Transportation (DOT), Military and Transport Canada, JW Speaker added. It can be used with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) displays or JW Speaker options. Features include:
- Capable of withstanding 10g worth of vibration
- Drop-in replacements for typical four-inch, round halogen tail lights used in heavy-duty trucks
- Sealed to IP69K specifications for power wash and steam cleaning resistance
- Superior condensation management
- Available with strobe patterns and five different colors (6-pin wire harness needed for Flash/Color model)