NTEA – the Association for the Work Truck Industry is acknowledging the most recent companies to earn its Member Verification Program (MVP) status for their efforts in "leading the industry to excellence."
“Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations,” NTEA said.
New MVP members (since Sept. 1, 2020)
- Driverge Vehicle Innovations (Kansas City, Kan.)
- Driverge Vehicle Innovations (Ladson, S.C.)
- Forest River Van (Goshen, Ind.)
- Hi-Tech Truck Rigging & Equipment Co. (Houston)
- Lone Star Van (Goshen, Ind.)
- MHQ Truck Equipment (Oxford, Mass.)
- MobilityTRANS (Livonia, Mich.)
- Scelzi Enterprises Inc. – Riverside (Riverside, Calif.)
- Unicell Body Co. (Buffalo, N.Y.)
- Zoresco Equipment Co. – Monroe (Monroe, Ohio)
- Advanced Truck Body & Equipment Co. Inc. (Central Point, Ore.)
- Alum-Line Inc. (Cresco, Iowa)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment LLC (Queensbury, N.Y.)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment LLC (Schenectady, N.Y. )
- Douglass Truck Bodies Inc. (Bakersfield, Calif.)
- Excellance Inc. (Madison, Ala.)
- Fisher Engineering (Rockland, Maine)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Midland, N.C.)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Red Oak, Texas)
- PL Custom Body & Equipment Co. Inc. (Manasquan, N.J.)
- Semi Service Inc. (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- STE Inc. (Almont, Mich.)
- Structural Metal Fabricators Inc. (Palmerton, Penn.)
- United Truck Body Co. Inc. (Hermantown, Minn.)
- Western Products (Milwaukee, Wisc.)
- Zoresco Equipment Co. – Ohio (Oakwood Village, Ohio)
- Zoresco Equipment Co. –Pittsburgh (Turtle Creek, Penn.)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status any time. There is no charge because NTEA underwrites the cost of the MVP program as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term.
To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.