NTEA – the Association for the Work Truck Industry is acknowledging the most recent companies to earn its Member Verification Program (MVP) status for their efforts in "leading the industry to excellence."
“Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations,” NTEA said.
New MVP members (since Jan. 1, 2021)
- ABG Fabrication (Naples, Florida)
- AmeriDeck (Hadley, Pennsylvania)
- Bob’s Services Inc. (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Bucks Fabricating (Hadley, Pennsylvania)
- Deist Industries Inc. (Hadley, Pennsylvania)
- Driverge Vehicle Innovations (Akron, Ohio)
- General Truck Body (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Flint, Michigan)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Jefferson City, Missouri)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (St. Peters, Missouri)
- Scelzi Enterprises Inc. – Colorado (LaSalle, Colorado)
- Vantage Mobility International (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Adrian Steel Co. (Adrian, Michigan)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Bloomington, Minnesota)
- Demers Ambulances (Beloeil, Quebec)
- EBY Truck Bodies (M.H. EBY Inc.) (Blue Ball, Pennsylvania)
- Fontaine Modification Co. (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- General Body Metroplex (Arlington, Texas)
- General Body Mfg. Co. of Texas (Houston, Texas)
- HA Dehart & Son (Thorofare, New Jersey)
- Klein Products of Texas (Jacksonville, Texas)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status any time. There is no charge because NTEA underwrites the cost of the MVP program as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term.
To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.