NTEA—The Association for the Work Truck Industry recently recognized the new and renewing members of its Member Verification Program (MVP), which acknowledges the truck equipment manufacturers and distributors “leading the industry to excellence.”
Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know MVP members have implemented specific business and quality standards, and comply with federal regulations.
The newest MVP members (as of July 2020) include:
- Crestline Coach (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- Henderson Products Inc (Manchester, IA)
- Henderson Products Inc (Fulton, M0)
- Henderson Products Inc (Watertown, NY)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Co (San Diego, CA)
- Push-N-Pull (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Action Fabrication & Truck Equipment Inc (Tarpon Springs, FL)
- Braun Industries (Van Wert, OH)
- Crysteel Mfg Inc (Lake Crystal, MN)
- Harbor Truck Bodies (Brea, CA)
- JC Madigan Inc (Lancaster, MA)
- Marathon Industries Inc (Santa Clarita, CA)
- The Knapheide Manufacturing Co (Quincy, IL)
NTEA encourages distributor and manufacturer members to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge—NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
NTEA says it will not cancel any MVP memberships during the coronavirus pandemic, so companies can focus on what’s important. Program participants will be informed when the process is reinstated, with the 60-day grace period beginning at that point.