In an effort to continue best serving tradespeople throughout North America, Knapheide re-engineered the platform lineup with the following customer-focused improvements:
- Incorporated B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch with 30,000 lb. rating
- Depth of flip top compartments was increased to provide over 50% more storage space and features an exterior release latch
- Includes Knapheide rear S/T/T and B/U lights with integrated strobes
- Bolt-on rear receiver hitch (must be ordered separately). Choices include an 18K or 21K hitch based on your needs.
- Deep 7” rear step for easy access into cargo area
The PGT series has been in development since the first prototype 3D model was created in August 2019.
“This redesign was really focused on customer feedback and requests,” Product Manager Beth Katenin said. “In addition to the integration of the B&W Turnoverball, customers will also have the ability to utilize other B&W products such as Kingpin or Companion Hitch among other accessories. We’re excited to build upon the success of our platform bodies by introducing this next generation.”
Visit www.knapheide.com for more information.