Highlights from the August 2020 issue:
- FET repeal gains traction in COVID-19 stimulus package
- Morgan Olson opens plant in Virginia
- Stoughton Trailers celebrates customer milestone
- ACT Seminar roundup: Searching for post-pandemic ‘green shoots’
- Coalition looks to ‘level playing field’ with container chassis imports from China
- Felling customizes FT-6 R for customer, picks up additional orders
- MaxiTRANS boosts manufacturing efforts
Dealer Corner: Explaining gross vehicle weight ratings to customers
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archive.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.