Service Trucks International (STI) and Tiger Cranes recently designed a new truck and crane unit for the propane industry.
The truck and crane are fully customizable to meet customers’ needs, STI said.
Key features include:
- A 7,500-pound hydraulic Tiger Crane with a 30-foot horizontal reach for better load placement when the truck is parked along a street curb.
- Unique storage for cement blocks used for shoring tanks on the worksite.
- The workbench bumper is split inside for individual pipe size/length storage.
- A fold-down side gate curbside allows for easy loading and unloading into the load bed.
- A 72-inch curbside front compartment for additional storage and tools.
- Configurations with or without tool storage are available either street side or curbside.
- An optional winch on the front of the truck allows the operator to position tanks closer for easy hoisting into the truck with the crane.
Contact a sales representative at 1-800-225-8789 or visit servicetrucks.com for more information.