Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
In addition to the two new members, these companies had their MVP status renewed:
- Bay Bridge Mfg (Bristol IN)
- Champion Hoist and Equipment (Dunn NC)
- Donovan Equipment (Londonderry NH)
- Hartford Truck Equipment (South Windsor CT)
- Horton Emergency Vehicles (Grove City OH)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Buda TX)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (DePere WI)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (Louisville KY)
- Rockport Commercial Vehicles-Georgia (Ocilla GA)
- Starcraft Bus Div. of Forest River (Goshen IN)
- Tenco (St.-Valérien de Milton, Quebec)
Current NTEA distributor and manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge because NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members.
Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply.