The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) is acknowledging the most recent companies to earn its Member Verification Program (MVP) status for their efforts to raise standards and lead industry excellence.
“Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations,” NTEA said.
New MVP members (as of Dec. 31, 2018)
- TODCO (Marion OH)
- Commercial Truck & Van Equipment Inc (Norcross GA)
- Williamsen-Godwin Truck Body Co (Salt Lake City UT)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment (Baltimore MA)
- Link Mfg (Sioux Center IA)
- SnowEx (Madison Heights MI)
- Vac-Con (Green Cove Springs FL)
- Washington Auto Carriage (Spokane Valley WA)
- Whiting Door Mfg (Akron NY)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status any time. There is no charge because NTEA underwrites the cost of the MVP program as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term.
To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.