Stealth Trailers, a builder of cargo and specialty trailers, recently introduced its “Thank You for Serving” campaign supporting armed service veterans and first responders with free T-shirts and discounted optional equipment at all its dealerships across the United States.
The company said the new campaign will launch at the North American Trailers Dealers Association Trade Show & Convention Sept 5-7 in St. Louis MO.
The program is intended for active duty, veteran or retired armed service members, or current or former first responders, who visit a Stealth Trailer dealership in 2019. This includes current or former members of the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard. The program also honors all current or former law enforcement, fire fighters, emergency responders and Homeland Security with free T-shirts and discounts on the purchase of Stealth Trailers, Stealth said.
“Since Stealth Trailer’s founding in 2008, our name has been synonymous with the armed services and its forward-thinking products and practices,” said Mike Scheetz, Stealth Trailer president and chief operating officer. “In these contentious times we wanted to provide some small payback to those who served—both in the armed forces and our first responders. So many of our customers are service, veterans and first responders.
“From the construction trades, to motorsports, to car haulers and collectors, those who serve, work and play hard and are a very special group of customers.”
Rules of engagement for the “Thank You for Serving” program:
- Free T-shirts for visiting a Stealth Trailer dealership—Those who serve must visit a Stealth Trailer dealership and fill out an entry form to receive a free, correctly sized T-shirt delivered to their home. Stealth Trailers designed two shirts for the 2019 “Proud to Serve You” promotion. One is dedicated to the Armed Forces and the other to First Responders.
- Discounts on option packages with the purchase of any trailer—In addition to this year’s apparel offer, Stealth dealers across the US are providing $100 to $250 off on option packages on any trailer purchased during this limited time offer.
- Options discounts vary with the total price of the purchased trailer:
- $2,000 to $5,000 total trailer sale price receives a $100 option package discount
- $5,000 to $7,500 total trailer sale price receives a $150 option package discount
- $7,500 to $10,000 total trailer sale price receives a $200 option package discount
- $10,000 plus total trailer sale price receives a $250 option package discount
- Charity of your choice—Stealth Trailers will donate $50 for every unit sold during this promotion in the name of the person who buys a trailer to the charity of their choice.
Contact a Stealth dealer for more details on Stealth Enterprises.