The National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) recently elected four dealer members to serve three-year terms on its board of directors.
The association said its 2019-20 directors will be installed Oct 9 during the 29th Annual NTDA Convention at The Breakers in Palm Beach FL.
Dealer and Allied members elect new Board members each year.
NTDA’s newly elected directors are:
- Travis Johnson, CEO, Intermountain Trailer Sales & Service (Salt Lake City UT)
- Mack Keay, branch manager, Ocean Trailer (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Benton Reynolds, senior vice president, Superior Trailer Sales (Sunnyvale TX)
- Jamey Vaughn, president/owner, Twin State Trailers (Charlotte NC)
The NTDA Board of Directors is composed of 12 members, nine elected from dealer membership and three from allied membership.
The 2019-20 executive committee is comprised of:
- Chairman: Michael Shuemake, president, Central Valley Trailer Repair (Fresno, CA)
- First vice chairman: Geoff Reid, regional director, Hendrickson (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Second vice chairman: Richard Bloomquist, president of North Central Utility of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison WI)
- Treasurer: Mark Hall, corporate trailer sales manager, Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer (Indianapolis IN)
- NTDA president: Gwendolyn Brown
Directors serving on the 2019-20 board include:
- Kenneth Bumgardner, president, Royal Truck & Trailer Sales (Wixom MI)
- Justin Deputy, president and chief operating officer, Utility Trailer Sales of Utah (Salt Lake City UT)
- Trey Gary, president, Dorsey Trailer (Elba AL)
- Robert Ulsh, vice president of dealer and international sales, Great Dane (Savannah GA)
NTDA said John Princing, chairman of the board and president of Scientific Brake & Equipment, is expected to retire from the board in October, along with board members Charlie Blyth, president of Blyth Trailer Sales, and Dave Tomasello, executive vice president of Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel.