To help attendees and exhibiting companies make future Work Truck Week plans, NTEA–The Association for the Work Truck Industry–has for North America’s largest work truck event through March 2030. The event, which includes The Work Truck Show NTEA Annual Meeting, a ride-and-drive, educational conference, and networking activities, is held every March at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Work Truck Week 2023 runs March 7–10, 2023
- Work Truck Week 2024 runs March 5–8, 2024
- Work Truck Week 2025 runs March 4–7, 2025
- Work Truck Week 2026 runs March 10–13, 2026
- Work Truck Week 2027 runs March 9–12, 2027
- Work Truck Week 2028 runs March 7–10, 2028
- Work Truck Week 2029 runs March 6–9, 2029
- Work Truck Week 2030 runs March 5–8, 2030
Traditionally, educational sessions and Green Truck Summit kick off the first day of Work Truck Week, and the Work Truck Show exhibit hall is open the following three days. Opening Reception is on Tuesday evening, and NTEA Annual Meeting with keynote speaker takes place Thursday morning.
The expansive Work Truck Show exhibit hall encompasses offerings from all commercial vehicle industry segments, including chassis, bodies, aerial devices, snow and ice control equipment, accessories, and components. Green Truck Summit features intensive programs led by industry experts and fleet managers covering clean energy trends for commercial vehicles and operational insights for vocational truck fleets.