TUFTRUCK coil springs are North American made from US and Canadian alloy steel from an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer. The coils are intended to be upgrades, not replacements, and significantly reduce sagging and swaying, the company claims. Key advantages include reduced vehicle maintenance costs and improved safety.
“TUFTRUCK identified the demand for heavy-duty suspension upgrade options in the North American light-duty truck market,” said Annik Smith, president of The Universal Group. “The TUFTRUCK heavy-duty upgrade coils are designed to reduce sagging and swaying, and are a perfect fit for our expanding line of products oriented toward pickup truck suspensions.
“We are very proud to be adding another high-quality product line as we continue to broaden our product mix.”
TUFTRUCK heavy duty coil springs are designed for a range of target markets, including:
- Fleets: Ambulance, fire and municipality vehicles
- Tradesmen: Work trucks and vans
- Outdoors: Campers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Mechanics and parts dealers: Vehicle upgrades
- Towing trailers: Load carriers and livestock/horse trailers
- Work trucks: Snowplows and ATV
For more information, visit tuftruck.com.