The commercial vehicle community will gather at Saint John’s Resort in Plymouth, Michigan, for NTEA’s Executive Leadership Summit, featuring a full-day program Sept. 21, 2023, and an evening welcome reception Sept. 20.
This annual conference addresses marketplace dynamics currently impacting work truck industry companies. During this event, chassis OEMs, economists, data analysts, and industry leaders will share targeted information, including key trends, forecasts, and insights. Content is designed to further commercial vehicle industry knowledge, growth, and profitability.Read more: NTEA releases updated market data tool
“Today’s businesses face a multitude of challenges — as well as opportunities — and are looking for ways to maintain that competitive edge,” said Jennifer Mitchell, NTEA senior director of content development. “Executive Leadership Summit provides a powerful forum where commercial vehicle industry leaders can share and expand their knowledge on issues, trends and opportunities that can drive their business operations today and in the future.”
Conference topics include:
- The Industry Today and Tomorrow: Viewpoints From Multi-Stage Manufacturing Leaders
- Maximizing Your Talent Resources
- State of the Industry: Chassis OEM Perspectives
- Trends Impacting the North American Commercial Vehicle Population
- Work Truck Industry Economic Overview and Market Forecast
- Charles Bowles, Director of OEM and Strategic Initiatives, Trader Interactive
- Brian Daniels, Vice President Vocational National Accounts Freightliner and Western Star, Daimler Trucks North America
- Moderator John Davis, Host/Creator/Managing Director, MotorWeek
- Andrej Divis, Director, Automotive, Global Heavy Truck Research, S&P Global Mobility
- Brian Gagnon, Director of Supply Chain and Systems Integration, Fontaine Modification
- Mark Hazel, Associate Director – Commercial Vehicle Reporting, S&P Global Mobility
- Kevin Koester, Managing Director, NTEA
- Steve Latin-Kasper, Senior Director of Market Data & Research, NTEA
- Amy Hirsh Robinson, Chief People Officer, King’s Hawaiian
- Jon Sievert, CEO, Casper’s Truck Equipment
- Dave Sowers, Head of Ram Commercial Marketing, Stellantis
Pricing and registration
Advance pricing ($399 NTEA member/$599 nonmember) is available when registering by Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2023. After this date, rates increase to $499 NTEA member/$699 nonmember.
Visit www.ntea.com/executivesummit for event details, including a full schedule, speaker bios, and hotel and registration information.