The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) recently recognized the new and renewing members of its Member Verification Program (MVP), which acknowledges the truck equipment manufacturers and distributors “leading the industry to excellence.”
Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know MVP members have implemented specific business and quality standards, and comply with federal regulations.
The newest MVP members (as of March 31) include:
- ABM Equipment & Supply (Hopkins MN)
- Batterson Truck Equipment (Houston TX)
- KC Truck Systems (Kansas City MO)
- Rayside Truck & Trailer (West Palm Beach FL)
- Dealers Truck Equipment (Baton Rouge LA)
- Dealers Truck Equipment (Little Rock AR)
- Dealers Truck Equipment (Longview TX)
- Glaval Bus Division of Forest River (Elkhart IN)
- MARL Technologies (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Metropolitan Truck Center (Stoughton MA)
- O’Reilly Equipment (Newbury OH)
- Pacific Truck Colors (Tualatin OR)
- Perfection Equipment (Oklahoma City OK)
- Reading Truck Equipment–Columbus (Columbus OH)
- Reading Truck Equipment–Louisville (Louisville KY)
- Wheeled Coach Industries (Winter Park FL)
NTEA encourages distributor and manufacturer members to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge—NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
NTEA says it will not cancel any MVP memberships during the coronavirus pandemic, so companies can focus on what’s important. Program participants will be informed when the process is reinstated, with the 60-day grace period beginning at that point.