BOSS Snowplow recently introduced the DRAG PRO rear-mounted snowplow to improve productivity and efficiency when clearing parking lots, loading bays, and residential driveways. Designed to clear snow using the back of the truck, the DRAG PRO reduces the number of passes required with plow widths ranging from 8’ to 16’.
“BOSS is the first and only major manufacturer to have a product like DRAG PRO, helping make the jobs of snow and ice professionals easier, more efficient, and ultimately more profitable,” said Mark Klossner, marketing vice president for BOSS Snowplow. “We believe that the faster you can restore order, the better–both for business and for the community.”
Available in 8’ fixed wing, 8’-12’ hydraulic folding wing, and 8’-16’ hydraulic folding wing models, the DRAG PRO can open wide to maximize the area being plowed. The folding wing models are easily controlled via remote in the truck’s cab.
BOSS DRAG PRO features include:
- Independent wing control on hydraulic folding wing models
- Easy attach/detach for quick operation
- Hydraulic relief wing protection
- High-performance hydraulic package delivers reliability and speed
- Easy access to hydraulic valve to raise/lower speed
- Low-profile coupler design for unobstructed tailgate use and visibility
- Steel blade cutting edge and urethane wing edges; and
- Available for 4WD, ¾-ton and 1-ton trucks.