Trailer Valet recently unveiled new SuperTech wheel dolly sets that are available for pre-order.
With the new wheel dolly, customers who own a dual axle can alleviate some of the excess weight from the axle, mimicking a single axle trailer, the company said.
The wheel dolly is designed to eliminate drag from back tires that fight against each other, allowing the rest of the tires to rotate freely and more easily. Using the wheel dolly with Trailer Valet’s 5X, XL, XL-Pro or RVR in commonly difficult spots—where a dual axle typically weighs down a trailer, helps make moving a dual-axle trailer easier.
SuperTech wheel dolly features:
- Set includes 2 wheel dollies
- Signature wrinkle-black powder coating
- Creates a tighter turn radius for a trailer by reducing friction in one axle
- Polyurethane casters for smooth movement on solid surfaces
- Sturdy steel frame
- Smoother ball bearings for better responsiveness
- Aluminum sleeve fitting
- Maximum tire width: 9 inches
- Maximum tire diameter: 32 inches
- Maximum wheel weight: 1,250 pounds
- Maximum vehicle weight: 5,000 pounds
Visit trailervalet.com for more information.