Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (since Jan. 1, 2023)
- Master Tech Truck & Equipment LLC (Wichita, Kansas)
- Reading Truck (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Reading Truck (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Longview, Texas)
- Excellance Inc. (Madison, Alabama)
- Harbor Truck Bodies (Marion, Texas)
- Hews Company LLC (South Portland, Maine)
- O’Reilly Equipment LLC (Newbury, Ohio)
- Reading Truck (Tarpon Springs, Florida)
- Reading Truck (Columbus, Ohio)
- REV Ambulance Group Orlando (Winter Park, Florida)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.