The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), will present a panel discussion on Technology & Distribution with aftermarket executives moderated by Tim Kraus, President & COO of HDMA, at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 12:40 pm EST.
The panel will feature Al Dragone, CEO, FleetPride; Kent Jones, President, Americas, SAF-HOLLAND Inc.; Wayne McKitrick, Vice President, Sales, N.A. Williams Company; and Tyler Robertson, Founder & CEO, Diesel Laptops. Kraus will lead the group in giving a comprehensive view of aftermarket technology through the lens of distribution, as well as changes to the sales approach in a socially distanced world and best practices on how to stay connected.
The panel will share what technologies their organizations and partners adopted during the pandemic and e-commerce’s impact to distribution given the pandemic environment. HDAD ‘21 is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede the fully virtual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2021. HDAD is traditionally held as a conference, networking, and kick-off for suppliers attending HDAW.
This year, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, HDAD will be held virtually and feature presentations and panel discussions with industry experts on topics including:
- A real-world view of pandemic strategies, successes and failures, and looking towards what’s next
- What to expect of the 2021 DC administration
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry
- MacKay & Company’s Truckable Economic Activity report
- The fleet perspective on changes in the aftermarket and lasting lessons from the pandemic
Other speakers currently scheduled will include:
- Gerry Mead – Executive Vice President, Maintenance & Equipment, Hub Group
- Chris Patterson – Independent Director
- Mari Roberts – Senior Director, Transportation, Frito-Lay
- Jeffrey Rosensweig – Director, John Robson Program in Business, Public Policy, and Government, Goizueta Business School of Emory University
- Amanda Schuier – Senior Vice President, Quality Transport Co.
- Ann Wilson – Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MEMA
Additional speakers and panelists will be announced soon. For more information and to register, visit https://www.hdma.org/content/heavy-duty-aftermarket-dialogue.