Snowman Snowplow Inc has a new Quick Mount for its Model (04)RS spreader-compatible pull plow. The plow's knife-mount system speeds installation or removal from the vehicle receiver hitch. Two safety stand bars support the plow for easier hookup and storage.
The (04)RS sports twin-cylinder and heavy steel construction. It is designed for commercial use with full-size 3/4-ton and one-ton four-wheel-drive vehicles. The wide-set mounting arms allow enough clearance for the plow to operate behind most V-box and tailgate spreaders. A tested and approved Class V receiver hitch is provided with each plow. Hydraulic power down pressure scrapes the surface cleaner, reducing the amount of salt/sand needed for de-icing.
Other highlights of the (04)RS pull plow include:
- Eliminates back dragging and turnaround time.
- Patented spring trip action-protects vehicle and plow.
- 1,450-lb pump pressure provides a cleaner surface.
- High lift capability (maximum lift height of 47").
- Heavy 12-gauge in 7' or 8' blade widths.
- No welding with installation.
- Standard box wings or optional extension wings for large-volume jobs.
For full information, contact Snowman, PO Box 78 Bloomfield IA 52537.