Schneider Logistics, a global logistics provider and part of the Schneider National enterprise, gave its Carrier of the Year Award to 16 transportation companies during its sixth annual Carrier Recognition Conference in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The Carrier of the Year distinction is presented to Schneider third-party logistics carriers that serve a variety of transportation modes and excel in operational performance, exceptional service and ease of conducting business. Carriers recognized at this year’s conference represent the top 1 percent of service providers moving freight on behalf of Schneider Logistics’ customers.
2008 Schneider Logistics Carrier of the Year winners include:
- Kingsway Transport (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Standard Forwarding Company, Inc. (East Moline, Ill.)
- Midwest Motor Express, Inc. (Bismarck, N.D.)
- AAA Cooper Transportation (Dothan, Ala.)
- CrossCountry Courier, Inc. (Bismarck, N.D.)
- Keenan Transit Company (Stone Park, Ill.)
- T C & Sons Trucking, LLC (Wolcott, Conn.)
- Dedicated Logistics, Inc. (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Ryan Transportation, Inc. (Livonia, Mich.)
- JB Hunt Transport, Inc. (Lowell, Ark.)
- Ottaway Motor Express, LTD (Woodstock, Ontario)
- Go To Transport, Inc. (Bay City, Mich.)
- Triple Crown Services Company (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Transportadora Norte de Chihuahua (Juarez, Mexico)
- Stevens Trucking (Oklahoma City, Okla.)
- Robinson & Sons Trucking, Inc. (Lawrenceburg, Ind.)
Representatives from over 140 carriers attended this year’s event.