National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) members will gain an early preview of next year’s truck and chassis product offerings from 11 leading chassis manufacturers at the NTEA’s New Model Truck Product Conference, scheduled Sept. 11–13 at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn in Dearborn, Michigan. It will be preceded by the Business and Market Planning Summit on Sept. 10, also at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn.
Attendees at the Truck Product Conference will have the chance to speak directly with OEM personnel about in-depth technical details; examine new models to start planning for upcoming changes; benefit from proprietary information for upfitters; and gain insight on market and product trends.
Participating chassis manufacturers include:
- Chevrolet & GMC Commercial Truck
- Ford Commercial Truck
- Freightliner Trucks
- Hino Trucks
- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc.
- Peterbilt Motors Company
- Ram Truck
- Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc.
- Western Star Trucks
NTEA members can register for the Truck Product Conference on or before Aug. 24 to take advantage of early bird conference discounts of $99. After Aug. 24, registration costs increase to $119.
For additional information or to register for the Truck Product Conference, visit www.ntea.com or call 1-800-441-6832.
Business and Market Planning Summit speakers and topics include:
- North American Macroeconomic Forecast: Chris Varvares,
Senior Managing Director and Co-Founder, Macroeconomic Advisers, LLC (St. Louis, MO) — Review the current condition of the U.S. economy and the factors that will likely drive growth in 2013.
- Commercial Truck Application Market Review: Eli Lustgarten, Senior Research Analyst, Longbow Securities (Cleveland, OH), and President, ESL Consultants (St. Louis, MO) — Learn about truck sales opportunities in the construction, farming, mining and utility industries, as well as other large truck application markets.
- Commercial Truck and Equipment Outlook, Foreign and Domestic:
Steve Latin-Kasper, Director of Market Data and Research, NTEA (Farmington Hills, MI) — Hear how macroeconomic events relate to work truck industry activity, including factors such as commodities prices, leading indicators and foreign trade.Register for the Business and Market Planning Summit by Aug. 24 to take advantage of early bird conference discounts of $249 members and $299 nonmembers. After Aug. 24, registration costs increase to $299 members and $349 nonmembers.
Related content: NTEA Truck Product Conference