Mitchell 1 is offering its web-based heavy-duty vehicle service and repair information database, Tractor-Trailer.net. This service and repair information source covers all heavy-duty tractors, dry vans, and reefers dating back to 1990.
Updated monthly, Tractor-Trailer.net will require no software installation and comes complete with tractor, trailer, and reefer service and repair information, including subcircuit color wiring diagrams for more than 1,100 Class 7 and 8 tractors, 1,800 trailers, and 200 reefers. Content will include service and repair information for:
- Automatic, manual, and automated manual transmissions.
- Single and tandem axles.
- Air and ABS brakes.
- Spring and air suspension
- More than 6,000 color wiring diagrams.
- 100,000-plus graphic illustrations.
- More than 3,000 unique year/make/model configurations.