Dana Corporation will showcase a host of advanced products and technologies designed for the European market during the 61st International Commercial Vehicle Show (IAA) in Hanover, Germany, starting Thursday.
Dana's presence will highlight the following products and solutions:
- Spicer G-series drive axles, with gross axle weight ratings of 5.6 to 13 tonnes, featuring premium components and the strength and durability to meet today's demanding applications.
- Spicer NDS-series steer axles, with load capacities of 4.8 to 8.0 tonnes, providing extended service and lower maintenance requirements.
- Spicer AdvanTEK axles for front and rear applications, improving torque density; noise, vibration, and harshness; and energy efficiency.
- Spicer Life Series propshafts for commercial and light vehicles, a series of propshafts that features lighter weight and improved durability.
- Spicer CTIS central tire inflation systems, enabling drivers to control vehicle tire pressures while on the move for improved traction.
- Long thermal management products, featuring oil coolers and heat exchangers that help improve fuel economy and emissions and assist in extending the life of a vehicle's engine, transmission, and cooling system.
- Victor Reinz sealing systems, protective shields, and cylinder-head cover modules, which reduce NVH, weight, and emissions.
With more than 1,500 exhibitors from 46 countries presenting the latest highlights and trends, IAA is the world's largest commercial vehicle show. It features the latest advancements in trucks, buses, vans, specialty vehicles, trailers; and related parts and accessories.