The American Trucking Associations has launched ATA Business Solutions, a line of information products, business tools, services, training programs, and conferences designed to address issues affecting trucking-related companies.
ATA Business Solutions are developed and approved by top trucking industry professionals. They are tailored to all segments of the industry, from large fleets, to owner-operators, to companies whose business depends on trucks to deliver their goods. Initially, they will focus on:
- Accounting, tax, finance, and risk
- Technology and maintenance
- Fuel economy/efficiency
- Security and loss prevention
- Information technology and logistics
A few of the services being launched include:
- ATA Safety on Demand, a web-based system that will help companies provide critical driver safety training anytime, anywhere that has an Internet connection.
- ATA Online State Tax Guide, an up-to-date trucking-specific state tax guide for all of the 48 contiguous states.
- ATA Fuel Crisis Survival Kit, which will provide trucking-related companies with a comprehensive approach to reducing fuel consumption and costs.
In addition, ATA Business Solutions will include the complete line of the industry-standard Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) products and services, as well as ATA’s industry economics reports.
For more information, call 1-866-729-3932 (toll-free) or visit www.atabusinesssolutions.com/.