NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry released the 15th edition of its Truck Equipment Handbook, the work truck industry’s pocket guide for commercial vehicle components and equipment.
The new version includes updates to U.S. and Canadian regulations, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
“Work truck industry professionals have relied on NTEA’s Truck Equipment Handbook as a valued resource since 1989,” said Steve Spata, NTEA senior technical assistance director. “It’s an indispensable guide for distributors, manufacturers, truck dealers, sales representatives and end users.”
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety
- Standards and lighting requirements
- Weights and measures
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms