Highlights from the December 2018 Fabrication issue:
- FABTECH Report: Punches and presses and 3D printers, robots and lasers and showers of sparks, and thousands of people excited about "what's new and what's next" in manufacturing machinery...it must be FABTECH.
- Finding a niche: At Western Truck Fab, success in a highly competitive market means being able to fabricate custom solutions.
- NATM Preview: The annual convention of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers is just around the corner. What's in store?
Editorial: 2018’s Big Story: Help Wanted
- 650,000 square feet of the latest, greatest manufacturing equipment
- What we talk about when we talk about manufacturing: FABTECH panel
- Advanced Manufacturing: Ready or not, disruptive technologies, like 3D printing and machine learning, are coming—and you can’t hide
- Generation Z Workforce: FABTECH panelists ponder challenges, opportunities associated with younger employees in manufacturing
- Scenes from the show floor
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archive.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.