Highlights from the October 2018 Aftermarket Parts & Accessories Issue:
- Location, location, location: How to organize retail displays to boost parts sales
- Everything in its place: An update on the progress toward HD parts data standards
- Trends in trucks, trailers: Comprehensive coverage of FTR’s annual Transportation Conference.
Editorial: The pace of change
Cover story: HD product data standards: What you need to know
2018 FTR Transportation Conference:
- Can manufacturers keep up with ‘very strong’ equipment markets?
- Managing the marketplace: No need to turtle up in this ‘tortoise’ economy – recession remains a distant consideration
- Crunching the numbers: FTR projects continued strength in truck, trailer markets
- Experts investigate exigency, impact of electric vehicles, autonomous trucks and solar power on freight transportation
- Reefer outlook anything but chilly
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archive.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.