Highlights from the September 2018 issue
- Now in the hands of the third generation, Minneapolis-based Truck Utilities Inc hasn’t strayed from its founder’s farming roots: Necessity is indeed the mother of invention.
- Chassis manufacturer guidelines: What changes are light truck manufacturers making? Which 2019 models will be permitted to be equipped with snowplows? What restrictions must installers meet?
- Our annual equipment directory will provide key specifications for snowplows, spreaders, scrapers and other equipment.
- New product roundup. An update of the latest products associated with snow and ice control.
Editorial: Defending against the imaginary
Finding, retaining technicians only one of the dilemmas truck dealers —and their customers—are dealing with daily
Snow & Ice Control Guide:
- Quick guidelines for mounting snowplows
- Combination Dump Body & Spreader Manufacturer list
- Hopper Spreader Manufacturer list
- Snowplow Manufacturer list
- Tailgate Spreader Manufacturer list
- Underbody Scraper manufacturer list
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archive.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.