Highlights from the January 2018 issue
- Morgan Olson’s newest plant: Technology, training, Tennessee
- CIMC puts it all together with East Coast facility expansion
- Northern challenges: Highlights from CTEA 2017
Editorial: A New Year by the numbers
CTEA 2017 Manufacturers Conference:
- Canada faces GHG challenges
- The search for better trailer welding
- Bright future for truck technology
NTEA 2018 Convention Preview:
NTEA holds The Work Truck Show at Indiana Convention Center for eighth straight year. Session summaries.
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archives.
Trailer/Body Builders is the only magazine dedicated to the manufacture, sale, and service of commercial trucks and trailers. Its editorial (which includes ideas for management, production, sales, and marketing) targets upper management of these companies.