Endeavor Business Media’s Commercial Vehicle Group (CVG), which is made up of FleetOwner, Fleet Maintenance, Trailer/Body Builders, and Bulk Transporter, has announced the schedule for its second-annual virtual technology conference, CV Tech, which begins June 7 at 11 a.m. EDT.
Experts from manufacturers, software developers, and fleets will join the CVG editorial team to speak on a range of technology-focused topics chosen for how they will help transportation industry stakeholders address not only today’s most pressing issues, but also prepare them for long-term success into the future.
Those who attend the event live will have the chance to get questions answered by panelists in real time. The content will be archived for three months.
- A discussion between CVG Editorial Director Kevin Jones and executives from Daimler Truck North America, Volvo, and Navistar, on the future of truck design and capabilities.
- Highlights from the CVG’s latest in-depth business intelligence report on commercial electric vehicle adoption trends.
- A lively roundtable discussion on the benefits and challenges of electric vehicle adoption, with NACFE executive director Michael Roeth and CVG editors.
- A roundtable discussion about trailer connectivity featuring OEMs, component suppliers, and telematics providers.
- Insights from fleets on state-of-the-art technology and driver retention.
- And much more.
OEs and vendors taking part include CanDo, Cox Automotive, PrePass, Clarience, Decisiv, and Netradyne.