STEMCO, a manufacturer of heavy-duty components and solutions for commercial vehicles, recently expanded coverage of aftermarket and OEM warranties for its wheel end products.
Most notably, the company said, STEMCO now is including a labor warranty on the five-year Platinum Performance System aftermarket package (PPS+) for truck and trailer on-highway applications.
Key features of STEMCO’s warranty update include:
- Labor warranty coverage up to one hour per wheel end for the PPS+ Aftermarket package
- An extension of the OEM Platinum Performance System Plus (PPS+) to cover truck applications for five years and trailer applications for seven years.
- Platinum Performance System PLUS Aftermarket Package—Five-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Truck—STEMCO Discover or GHP Seal, STEMCO Bearings, STEMCO Zip-Torq or Pro-Torq Axle Fastener, any STEMCO Hub Cap with Sentinel venting technology
- Trailer—STEMCO Discover or GHP Seal, STEMCO Bearings, STEMCO Zip-Torq or Pro-Torq Axle Fastener, any STEMCO Hub Cap with Sentinel venting technology
STEMCO said its OEM and AM packages allow fleets to manage their maintenance and leasing cycles with premium performance from a brand they trust.
“These updates give our customers flexibility in how they choose to service their equipment,” said Jim Rosema, category director for wheel end products. “Our expanded warranty options and inclusions further our mission of ‘Making the Roadways Safer.’ Customers, now more than ever, can depend on our quality products and the best-in-class warranty that supports them.”
In addition to the program updates above, STEMCO released a new online portal for all Platinum Performance System warranty claims.
In late 2020, STEMCO announced a refocus on the core offerings of wheel end and king pin products. These more robust warranties further solidify a commitment to quality and safety in the wheel end product category.
For a full list and details of the warranty updates and additions, visit stemco.com.