The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association and MacKay & Company will present the Global Economic Update with Dr. Wilfried Aulbur, senior partner at Roland Berger’s Automotive Practice, at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on Monday, January 16, 2023.
Aulbur is slated to speak on the global economy and its impact on the commercial vehicle aftermarket. He has extensive global experience, having led Roland Berger’s India Practice and served as head of the Automotive Practice for Asia. He also served as chairman of Roland Berger Middle East and Africa. Prior to his work with Roland Berger, Aulbur held several management positions for a leading global OEM in the passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle side of the business across the U.S., Europe, and India.
HDAD ‘23 is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2023. HDAD is traditionally held as a conference, networking, and kick-off for suppliers attending HDAW. The upcoming program will be themed “Resiliently Transforming the Future.”
HDAD brings together thought leaders from all segments of the heavy-duty aftermarket industry who can share applied knowledge on the state of the marketplace and what steps are necessary to be sustainable and prosperous as the industry evolves. Right now, other HDAD topics include:
- 2023 outlook: Operational resilience among mixed economic signals
- Best practices for hiring and retaining young talent in the commercial vehicle industry
- A deep dive into governmental legislation and its potential impact on the aftermarket industry
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry over the next five years
- MacKay & Company's Truckable Economic Activity report insight and Aftermarket Review
Additional topics, speakers, and panelists will be announced soon. For more information and to register, visit https://www.hdma.org/content/heavy-duty-aftermarket-dialogue.