HDA Truck Pride is announcing the semi-finalists for their fourth Top Tech Competition. Candidates were required to complete a written exam, with the six highest test scores advancing to the hands-on competition at the Maryland Motor Truck Association’s SuperTech qualifier. The top two scores in Maryland will compete in September at TMC’s SuperTech competition.
Six semi-finalists achieved scores of 95% or higher:
- Luke Noyes, Blaine Brothers, Clearwater, Minn.
- Eric Curler, RT &T Repair, East Dubuque, Ill.
- Brian Judy, RT &T Repair, East Dubuque, Ill.
- Cody Brooks, Brooks Diesel Service, Ada, Okla.
- Danial Walton, Vander Haag’s, Kansas City, Mo.; and
- Michael Vine, E.L.M. Repair, Edgar, Wis.
Two of these contenders will head to TMC SuperTech in Cleveland compete for prize packages valued over $8,000.
According to the company, HDA Truck Pride’s competition “instills confidence and pride in the future of our independent aftermarket” and displays their commitment to the development of their workforce.
The 2022 Top Tech Competition is sponsored by Dayton Parts.