The LoadHandler Power Products starter and alternator line now includes two new L29 starters to provide 100% new, drop-in replacement coverage for popular Class 6 and 7 medium-duty applications, including school buses and emergency vehicles.
The company said the new L29 series starter is available in multiple configurations for easy spec and drop-in replacement in the field.
LoadHandler starters and alternators a value- and solutions-driven line of rotating electrical products that are fully application tested for medium and heavy duty applications, the company maintained. Engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications and to deliver high power ratings for faster, more efficient cranking, each LoadHandler L29 starter features application-specific technology to help ensure durability and performance in a wide array of operating environments.
“LoadHandler Power Products continue to deliver performance, value and reliability to the medium and heavy duty markets it serves, and we’re eager to add this new L29 series to the product line,” said Jonathan Smith, assistant director of aftermarket sales and marketing at LoadHandler. “The 100% new LoadHandler L29 starter series brings high-value drop-in performance that can certainly help to impact your bottom line.”
LoadHandler L29 starters key elements include:
- 12-volt applications, 9-tooth & 12-tooth available models
- Sealed nose design helps to ensure long service life and add extra protection of internal components
- Planetary gear reduction design helps to deliver a fast crank and provide an efficient power source
- Ideal for 5.9-liter, 6-liter and VT365 engines
- Fits Class 6 and 7 medium-duty commercial vehicle applications, including school bus, emergency vehicle and more
- Weighs 18 pounds
- One-year, parts-only warranty
For more information about LoadHandler L29 starters and other products in the LoadHandler line, visit loadhandlerproducts.com.