Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has expanded its innovative propane-autogas chassis lineup with the introduction of an LPG version of its popular MT-45 chassis.
Also, UPS announced that it is adopting 1,000 propane-autogas MTs for deployment in its fleet over the next several years.
The LPG MT-45 offers leading engine performance, powerful weight capacity and impressive fuel economy for UPS – all while integrating seamlessly into its existing truck infrastructure, making it a economical, efficient and exciting new option for its fleet.
For more information, go to www.FreightlinerChassis.com.
- Features a GM 6.0L V8 engine offering 308hp and 367lb-ft at 4,400rpm
- Liquid propane injection system with 48-gallon, 16”x75”, right-hand-mounted propane tank
GVWR of up to 19,500lbs
- Flat leaf front suspension rated to 7,000lbs
- Flat leaf spring rear suspension rated to 12,500lbs
- Allison 1000HS automatic transmission with park pawl
- MT-45 comes standard with 50-degree wheel cut and 19.5-inch tires
- Chassis comes with 3-year/50,000-mile warranty with towing and roadside assistance and 24/7 Factory Direct customer support