PalFleet Truck Equipment Company, LLC, is expanding its service and sales support activities in the northeast U.S. For the past five years, PalFleet has been operating its Trenton, New Jersey, location with a General Motors chassis pool. In this capacity, its primary activities involve supporting GMC and Chevrolet commercial truck dealers in the northeast with Palfinger service bodies and Badger platform bodies in addition to other work truck equipment and accessories.
According to Ed Gerken, President of PalFleet, "Palfinger's Trenton location provides an ideal base to offer service and sales to specific market segments that are not being served by existing channels. To do so, we are expanding upon our existing offering of products to include products clearly aligned to these market segments."
The expansion in Trenton will offer local sales and support, installation, field service, operator training and inspections for PALFINGER products in the Northeast.
Highlights of the Trenton location include:
- Headquarters and manufacturing operations for PALFINGER American Roll-off.
- East coast sales, distribution and service facility for PALFINGER Liftgates.
- North American installation and service facility for Doll Catering Trucks
- Installation facility for PALFINGER Aerial Work Platforms
- Sales & Service operations for PalFleet Truck Equipment
- GM Chassis Pool