Maintainer Corporation of Iowa recently added a new 30-foot hydraulic crane to its line of work truck cranes.
The new H10030 telescopic crane has a maximum lift capacity of 10,000 pounds.
“We continue to expand options in response to the varying needs of our customers,” said Tom Wibben, Maintainer’s director of sales and service. “The H10030 gives a longer reach to those who need more than our 25-foot offerings, but is not as much crane as the H10034 – the 34-foot model.”
The new crane features a 60,000-foot-pound crane rating and a boom-mounted planetary winch.
The Model H10030 also includes the following features:
- Low profile boom—no need for flip sheave
- Tall & short tower configurations
- Advanced Crane Control comes standard
- Total operational range 91° (-13° to +78°)
- OSHA 1910.180/ANSI B30.5 compliant
- Low profile anti-two block
- Closed-center/load sensing hydraulic system (open center optional)
- 615° of boom rotation
- Wireless remote with independently proportional controls
The hexagonal boom sections on Maintainer cranes are self-aligning, have improved strength-to-weight ratio, and easily-serviced wear pads. Nitrided cylinder rods have improved wear and impact resistance, improved corrosion resistance, and an improved seal life.
The hydraulic hoses are protected from harsh working environments. Even the crane and outrigger valves are protected under the truck body, the company said.