M.H. Eby, Inc., a manufacturer of standard and custom designed aluminum trailers and truck bodies for agricultural, equine and commercial transportation, is celebrating its 75th anniversary.
Eby continues to expand and provide jobs across the country at its manufacturing and service facilities and dealerships in Blue Ball, PA, West Jefferson, OH, Story City, IA, Logansport, IN, and Sioux Falls, SD.
Founded in 1938, Eby produces aluminum transportation equipment that is recognized for its competitive empty weights, durable construction, attractive appearance and advanced designs. The corrosion-resistant aluminum used in all Eby products is almost 100% recyclable, requires less fuel to haul due to its light weight and offers greater longevity than steel or other materials on the market.
Milestones through Eby’s history:
- 1970s, Pioneers the switch of all products to aluminum
- 1984, Opens its new 55,000 square foot facility in Blue Ball, PA
- 1990, Opens a new manufacturing and sales facility in West Jefferson, OH
- 2005, Expands product reach to the Midwest and Western markets with opening of the Iowa facility
- 2011, Opens Logansport, IN, sales and service facility
- 2012, Opens Sioux Falls, SD sales facility
- 2013, Celebrating 75 years in business
- 2013, Opening Sioux Falls, SD parts and service facility in the Fall
For more information visit http://www.mheby.com.