FTR Associates will hold a State of Freight webinar at 1 p.m. Eastern time on Nov. 7 to address the budget crisis and what it means for freight demand.
During this webinar event, leaders Noël Perry and Larry Gross will discuss:
- How is the peak season unfolding for intermodal?
- Will we see new records set this year?
- What are the trends for domestic intermodal versus international?
- What can current levels of rail carloading tell us about the state of the economy?
- Is the budget crisis over? What does the settlement mean?
- Has Hours Of Service tightened capacity?
- What's next for the regulators?
- How come trucking price increases are so low in the middle of a recovery when capacity is tight?
- What's the latest on natural gas?
The cost is $125 for non-subscribers. For more information please contact
Autumn McCoy, event coordinator, at [email protected]or call (888) 988-1699 Ext. 12.